Happy Autumn! Libby loves to play outside in the leaves. She is such a crazy girl!
Here is Libby and I playing in the leaves! Having fun!
Libby and Karen decied i needed to get buried.... HELP ME!
The beautiful love birds of Karen and Kevin. You know they want to play in the leaves too!
Lacee is so good still with Libby and were so grateful to have a great dog like her. We love you Lacee!
On another autumn day, Libby and Karen went to go check out the water or "wa-wa" in Libby's case. Those rocks Karen is sitting on and the one next to her is "Ma-ma's and Libby's rock" so back off!
Ahhhh look at the beautiful water, what a niceeeeeee...........
WAIT UP! Libby is always on the move!
Who me? I'm a good girl. I'm not doing anything wrong.... is what she was probably thinking. Libby is growing up to be such a wonderful girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment