Saturday, November 5, 2011

St. Anothny's Festival! (100th post!)

 Happy St. Anthony festival weekend and Happy 100th post! As I have been updating and adding more posts to the blog i noticed that this is the 100th post! I'm so happy and proud that its gone this far!! Yay! Well back to St. Anthony's Festival. Since Libby is old enough now to ride on rides we Karen and Kevin decied to go to the festival with Libby this time! And of course I wanted to tag along too! My dad had to take a picture of me too he said... ALSO THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE AUTUMN POST. Sorry for the mix up!
 This was probably Libby's favorite ride! It was age approite while still going a little fast! In the first picture this was Libby's extremely happy and excited face which was just priceless! Libby wanted to go again and again!

 CHOOOO CHOOOO! Libby loves trains! It wasn't Libby's favorite but it was still fun!
 The carousel was probably Libby's second favorite ride! and anytime she went on she had to go on the dog seat!

 Here is the roller coaster ride which was a little scary for her but it was still a blast! Hold on everybody!!

 There's Libby and daddy going down the big slide! I know she look really scared in the first picture but in the second you can see shes ready to go again! That was a very fun time and we cant wait to do it again next year!

No comments: